Our vacancies are advertised on our school website, eTeach and the East Midlands Shared Services job pages.
We have a vacancy for a Cleaner to join our existing team for 10 hours per week to ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the school on a daily basis.
Hours of work
Working hours are flexible but will need to be worked Monday to Friday between 6.00am and 8.30am or 3.30pm and 5.30pm. Hours to be worked during term time plus the equivalent of 4 weeks working during the school holidays.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Has attention to detail
- Can work on their own initiative
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Has high standards
- Punctual, reliable and flexible
What we offer:
The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Term time hours
- Good opportunities for personal and career development
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to join the Local Government Pension scheme
- An occupational sick pay scheme
- Discounted childcare (Breakfast and After School Club)
If you would like to apply for the post, please submit the following to the school:
- A completed application form
- A letter of application clearly stating why you think you should be considered for this post
Or apply through eteach here https://www.eteach.com/job/cleaner-1318355
The closing date for completed applications is 9am on Tuesday 28th March 2023.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 30th or Friday 31st March 2023.
Privacy Notice Greenfield Job applicants
Please contact the school office if you would like a paper copy of the application form and associated documents.
Greenfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. An enhanced DBS check will be required for all posts.