Our vacancies are advertised on our school website, eTeach and the East Midlands Shared Services job pages.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Early Years assistant Greenfield Pre-School
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring individual to join our successful Early Years team in our pre-school to cover a period of maternity leave.
Hours of working: 8.30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term contract - 13th May 2019 to 12th July 2019
Salary: Grade 4 pp £18,066 (pro-rata) £9.36 per hour
We are looking for a person with:
- working towards or considering commencing a relevant qualification such as NVQ level 2 in Early Years childcare
- experience of working with children in a pre-school/nursery/school/childminder setting
- positive, hard working and "can do" attitude
- an understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and safeguarding requirements
If you would like to apply for the post, please submit the following to the school:
- A completed application form
- A letter of application to Mr C Bowpitt, Head teacher, clearly stating why you think you should be considered for this post
The last date for the acceptance of applications is:
2nd May 2019 at 3.30pm
(either by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note: Interviews will take place during the week commencing 6th May 2019.
If you are invited to attend for interview, references will be taken up prior to the interview date.
Greenfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding among our workforce. As a 'Regulated Activity' an enhanced DBS is essential for all posts in our school.