The successful candidate will have experience of working in an administrative role and should have excellent communication and organisational skills. It is important that you have a warm, caring, and professional manner, as you will be dealing face to face with parents, carers and pupils on a daily basis.
Hours of work:
- 32.5 hours per week, 8.45am to 4.15pm, including one hour unpaid lunch, Monday to Friday
- Working 39 weeks per year, term time plus inset days plus 97 hours in school holidays, to be worked as approximately 15 hours per week
- LCC Grade 5, pay point 7-8 (£18,933 - £19,314 pro-rata) dependent on experience
We are looking for an individual with:
- Knowledge of school systems - SIMS, FMS and Parentmail is desirable
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Who is flexible and adaptable to suit the needs and requirements of the school
- Able to remain professional when handling confidential material
- In possession of grade 4/5 or A-C in Maths and English in GCSE or equivalent.
- Aware of the importance of confidentiality and safeguarding of children
- Confident with the use of Microsoft Office with excellent IT skills
We can offer:
- A competitive salary
- Being part of an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with an excellent reputation
- The opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted Breakfast and After School Club
- Training and career development opportunities, in house and external
- An occupational sick pay scheme
- Access to a range of local and national discounts on shopping, eating out, bus travel, health clubs and much more
For more information please see the job description and profile.
Please submit your application and include in your supporting statement why you think you should be considered for this post.
Application closing date: Friday 23rd July 2021 3.30pm
Interview date: Wednesday 28th July 2021. If you have not heard from us by this date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. If you are invited to attend for interview, references will be taken up prior to the interview date.
If you wish to find out more about the role before applying, please contact
Mrs Gordon, Business Manager at the school office
School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. An enhanced DBS check will be required for all posts.