We have a vacancy for 2 Midday Supervisors to help look after our children at lunchtimes.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Motivated with an excellent sense of humour
- Team players
- Who are passionate about supporting children
- Enthusiastic, energetic and professional
- Able to build good working relationships with children and their families
- Punctual, reliable and with excellent interpersonal skills
The successful applicants would be predominantly responsible for supervising children between the ages of 4 and 11 at lunchtime, on the playground and within the school building. From time to time, they may also support children in our pre- school.
First Aid qualifications would be an advantage but training will be given.
If you would like to apply for the post, please submit the following to the school:
- A completed application form Standard Application Form GF
- A letter of application clearly stating why you think you should be considered for this post to Mr C Bowpitt, Head teacher
The closing date for completed applications is Monday 9th July at 9am.
Greenfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this post.
Click here to apply through ETeach.
For further details, contact Mrs H Aitken in the school office by telephone or email.