We have a vacancy for an Early Years Assistant.
Our new pre-school opened at Greenfield Primary School in September last year. We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring qualified Early Years Assistant to join our successful team at Greenfield Pre-School.
Working 30 hours per week, 12 noon until 6pm, Monday to Friday
All year round contract, 24 days’ holiday* and statutory holidays
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: LCC Grade 5 pp range 9-11 (£8.81 - £9.01 per hour) dependant on experience
*Part of this holiday allocation must be taken when the pre-school is closed during the school Christmas Holidays
- A competitive salary
- Being part of an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with an excellent reputation
- The opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted Breakfast and After School Club
- Training and career development opportunities, in house and external
- An occupational sick pay scheme
- Access to a range of local and national discounts on shopping, eating out, bus travel, health clubs and much more
Click to view the full job description here PSA L2 GPS 2017 JD
If you would like to apply for the post, please submit the following to the school:
- A completed application form Standard Application Form GF
- A letter of application clearly stating why you think you should be considered for this post
The last date for the acceptance of applications is: Friday 1st June 2018 at 3.30pm
(either by post or email to email@example.com)
Please note: Interviews will take place during the week commencing 4th June 2018.
If you are invited to attend for interview, references will be taken up prior to the interview date.
Greenfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this post.
Click here to apply through ETeach.
For further details, contact Mrs H Aitken in the school office by telephone or email.